AT&T LG optimus issue- Visual voicemail volume is very low.

Contributor

AT&T LG optimus issue- Visual voicemail volume is very low.

Visual Voicemail for LG optimus g (LG-E970) works but the volume is extremely low. The volume remains low despite the volume adjustment to the maximum. I can barely hear it even in quiet setting. In public place, it is even harder to hear.  I already tried "master reset" the phone but it still does not work. Does anyone have the same issue with this phone?

Message 1 of 5
Contributor

Re: AT&T LG optimus issue- Visual voicemail volume is very low.

I am having the same issue.

Message 2 of 5
Contributor

I'm still having same issue. I've noticed if you press volume button down the volume actually gets louder for me so I think the controls are backwards. Even at the loudest I can make it, it's still kinda soft. Hopefully a future update will fix?
Message 3 of 5
Mentor

Same issue here

Message 4 of 5
Contributor

YES!!!

Got this phone for my 63 old mom ... I thought (finally) having a "smartphone) would make things easier for her (once she got the hang of it) BUT we are not pleased at all with the volume.  Just like you, at&t messages is practically a whisper but even when she is making a phone call (even on speaker) it isn't that loud!!

I think we need to trade it in for something else!! Smiley Mad

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support