Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 4, 2013
7:55:09 AM
View profile
AT&T Galaxy s4 - Removing lock pattern
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Dec 4, 2013 at 9:42:01 AM

I used a lock screen pattern to lock my Samsung Galaxy s4 and now I would like to remove the lock from my phone, but I can not find how to do that in the user guide. It shows how to lock your phone but not how to remove it.  I've gone into my settings - my device - lock screen and it shows where I can either show the pattern or not but I can't find where to remove the lock pattern altoghther. Thanks

I used a lock screen pattern to lock my Samsung Galaxy s4 and now I would like to remove the lock from my phone, but I can not find how to do that in the user guide. It shows how to lock your phone but not how to remove it.  I've gone into my settings - my device - lock screen and it shows where I can either show the pattern or not but I can't find where to remove the lock pattern altoghther. Thanks

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 4, 2013 8:38:57 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Did you go to Settings>My device>Lock Screen, then enter your pattern lock.  Once you do this, you should be able to change your lock screen security to something else or none.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

AT&T Galaxy s4 - Removing lock pattern

[ Edited ]
3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 4, 2013 8:38:57 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Did you go to Settings>My device>Lock Screen, then enter your pattern lock.  Once you do this, you should be able to change your lock screen security to something else or none.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: AT&T Galaxy s4 SGH I337 - Removing lock pattern

2 of 4 (11,064 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 4, 2013 1:48:23 PM
(0)
Contributor

No, I didn't do that, I just saw the dots and thought it meant to either change the pattern or re-enter the one I had. After reading your reply, I did just that and it worked...thanks that was simple once I knew what to do. Have a great day...B

No, I didn't do that, I just saw the dots and thought it meant to either change the pattern or re-enter the one I had. After reading your reply, I did just that and it worked...thanks that was simple once I knew what to do. Have a great day...B

3 of 4 (11,018 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 4, 2013 3:20:56 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

You're welcome! Cat Very Happy

You're welcome! Cat Very Happy

4 of 4 (10,998 Views)