The Samsung Galaxy S24
jerrykong's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, June 28th, 2013 4:52 PM

AT&T Cancelled my order online and Rep was not nice

Galaxy Note II Certified for 1Cent. Cancelled.

Funny this is the second time my order got cancelled and the reason is not obvious. Reason was AT&T could not identify me, I need to go to retail store and verify myself.

First it happened when I ordered upgrades to S3s, $29.00 a phone three month ago. Order got cancelled for the reason and I had to pay $49 a week later instead because $29 deal was not available anymore.With the same information the order did not get cancelled.

Second time the order got through the same situation.

Tuesday I ordered Note II for a cent to add new line for my son. And it got cancelled and I did not know until I called in today for order status. The Rep. obviously did not know the details other than the description on her screen, I had to go to retail store for verification in person. And she started getting annoyed by something, maybe something I asked. What she exactly said was, "Does it sound better if I say this way?" It was not very nice.

I feel like one cent for a Note II is really a good deal, it could be a price mistake, I wish AT&T could just say so. I am not going to take advantage of someone else's mistake. I am going to wait for a couple of days and the deal is not coming back I will be getting no contract service on my old phone.

I think I had to share my experience. AT&T has been good but the customer service quality is getting worse.

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

11 years ago

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post. I'm sorry you're having so much trouble upgrading your equipment. I hope we can help. Please send us a Private Message with your full name, account number, contact information and the best time you can be reached. We'll do our best to assist. 

Mentor

• 

8 Messages

11 years ago

Do your best? I doubt it.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Me three

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.