Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jan 4, 2014
6:59:15 AM
View profile
AT&T Avail 2

Good day, I am not a U.S resident, but a relative brought an avail 2 for me when they returned from their trip to the states. How would i go about unlocking this phone, thought i should ask you first.

Good day, I am not a U.S resident, but a relative brought an avail 2 for me when they returned from their trip to the states. How would i go about unlocking this phone, thought i should ask you first.

AT&T Avail 2

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 6, 2014 8:30:23 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, Reap1991!

Thanks for posting. For more information about device unlock requirements or to submit a request, please click on the link below.

Customer Device Unlock Request

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, Reap1991!

Thanks for posting. For more information about device unlock requirements or to submit a request, please click on the link below.

Customer Device Unlock Request

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: AT&T Avail 2

2 of 3 (5,009 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 12, 2014 4:21:23 AM
(0)
Contributor

Really not sure if i'm eligible.. I have a go phone sim that came with the phone but it isn't activated and i don't even know the number, AT&T was in Barbados and i did have a phone around the time when sagem x2s hit the market.. so I have no idea what the number was, and what is a wireless number?

Really not sure if i'm eligible.. I have a go phone sim that came with the phone but it isn't activated and i don't even know the number, AT&T was in Barbados and i did have a phone around the time when sagem x2s hit the market.. so I have no idea what the number was, and what is a wireless number?

Re: AT&T Avail 2

3 of 3 (4,695 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments