For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
Memopad10Abyss's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, June 11th, 2014 10:19 PM

ASUS Memo Pad FHD 10 LTE Horrid Battery Life

I am not sure where to turn.

I have had my mPad 10 for several months now.

It suffers from horrible battery life.

I have done multiple factory resets that have had no impact.

The best I have ever been able to get ON STANDY would be the equivilant of 4 days. Stand by is suppose to last up to 30 days.

I did a factory reset a few days ago. After updating all the apps I ran another test. Calculating it out I would have gotten 4 days on stand by.

I added a few programs and today I lost 21 percent in just about 7 hours. That means on stand by it would last just 1 day.

This is a serious issue.

I have tried wakelock and disabled everthing I could and still the batter life it awful. Even with disabling all I could it showed as being awake 98% of the time.

If anyone can help, please post something here. I am at my wits end.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @Memopad10Abyss 

If this is something that developed recently, it might be a warranty (hardware) issue, I recommend looking into that.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Dmitriy,

This was been present from day one. Right out of the box I charged it up and left it overnight the first night. It lost about 1% per hour that night. That comes out to stand bye time of only about 4 days. That is far less than the stated 30 days on the AT&T website. Several factory restores have not helped. It gets much worse after only adding a few apps. I can sit maybe 30 hours on stand by with only those few extra apps before it needs to be recharged. That is even after making sure that apps are not running updates and turning off notifications, etc.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.