09-16-2011 3:35 PM
- edited 09-16-2011 8:05 PM
Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
09-05-2013 9:41 AM
- edited 09-05-2013 11:18 PM
All instances?? The Play Store used to be ridden with malware. Malware in Google's market is exactly why Bouncer was released. C'mon now ...
Also, you forgot to mention that said apps are pirated.
@randomcoolname please do yourself a favor and stick to the Play Store for games... All instances of malware on Android have come from applications and games downloaded from websites other than the Play Store (Android Market)...
09-06-2013 9:41 AM
- edited 09-06-2013 1:42 PM
Neither are "nearly impossible."
1. There are apps available on the market that allow users to check MD5 checksums. The main one I love goes off of a centralized lib and only lists apps from US devs, but it's still better than nothing.
2. To check if something is pirated, one would only have to check the Play Store to see if said app was originally a free or paid app.