Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 20, 2012
7:45:43 AM
64gb sd card for the Samsung Galaxy SIII?

I've read about issues with the Galaxy S3 and 64gb micro SD data cards. Is there a specific data card that will work with this phone?

Do we need to just go with a 32gb card instead?

Thanks for any info.

I've read about issues with the Galaxy S3 and 64gb micro SD data cards. Is there a specific data card that will work with this phone?

Do we need to just go with a 32gb card instead?

Thanks for any info.

64gb sd card for the Samsung Galaxy SIII?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 20, 2012 8:07:15 AM
(0)
Scholar
I don't have an S3 to answer your question, but I can tell you I put a 64GB microsd card into my S2, even though it said it only supported up to 32GB. I paid $65 for the SanDisk Class 10 (SDSDQUA-064G-U46A) and it looks like you can get it now for $62. I'm so pleased to *finally* be able to put on everything I want without worrying about free space.
I don't have an S3 to answer your question, but I can tell you I put a 64GB microsd card into my S2, even though it said it only supported up to 32GB. I paid $65 for the SanDisk Class 10 (SDSDQUA-064G-U46A) and it looks like you can get it now for $62. I'm so pleased to *finally* be able to put on everything I want without worrying about free space.

Re: 64gb sd card for the Samsung Galaxy SIII?

2 of 3 (1,317 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 22, 2012 12:40:26 PM
(0)
Mentor

Thanks, but I'm asking specifically about the S3, as I've read this phone has problems with the 64gb micro SD cards.

Are these problems all worked out now? Can i just purchase a 64gb card and plug it in?

Thanks,

Thanks, but I'm asking specifically about the S3, as I've read this phone has problems with the 64gb micro SD cards.

Are these problems all worked out now? Can i just purchase a 64gb card and plug it in?

Thanks,

Re: 64gb sd card for the Samsung Galaxy SIII?

3 of 3 (1,233 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments