For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
aabz's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, September 25th, 2015 1:19 AM

5.1.1 for LG G flex 2

Hi,

My LG G flex 2 on 5.0.1 is not receiving any OTA update notification from ATT. Check for update says no software update available. I know a lot of people have the same problem. Is it possible for ATT technical support to push the update to my device? I am currently on the go phone plan.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi there! @aabz thanks for posting your concerns. I’m sorry to hear you’ve not gotten the update for your LG G Flex 2.

So I can further assist you, please private message me by clicking here and provide your name and a good contact number.

We will contact you within two business days, between the hours of 11:00 am to 7:00 pm CST

Thanks!

Charise

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Please
My LG G Flex 2 does not receive the update
IMEI is ***

help

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

8 years ago

I bought unlocked att LG G Flex 2 through amazon.com last May while I was in Washington DC on business trip. The current software version of my phone is 5.0.1. I tried every advice I found online to update my phone, but could not succeed. Currently I live in Ethiopia, east Africa and I am wondering whether there will be any solution for those of us who do not have active att line or live in the US. This is really unfair!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.