The Samsung Galaxy S24
salondetrois3's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, September 21st, 2013 5:31 AM

4 problems

Iam experiencing to many problems with s4 to only have had 35 days.  No one at customer service will let me exvhange out for a new brand. I know their is something to be done to help a customer out. I didnt pay the money for a messed up phone. Customer service managers are rude and unhelpful. The options you give are useless and a waste oof time.  I dont want to tied down to a phone for 2 years if im having problems from the get go. Can someone of authority and power please help me.

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

11 years ago

One thing you can do is contact ATT Warranty but your new phone will be replaced with a refurbished one. That is ATT's policy.

You also can contact the manufacturer.  

Have you posted what problems that you're experiencing?? There may be someone on this forum that can help you.

Professor

• 

3K Messages

11 years ago

AT&T policy is that you can exchange for a different model/brand within 30 days of purchase.  After that, you can only have yours repaired or replaced with the same phone, for up to a year.

As mentioned in the post above, what issues are you having?  They may be resolved by advice here.

If not, give a warranty replacement a try.  Give AT&T at least a chance to replace the phone and remedy the problem.

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

11 years ago

ATT 's exchange policy is 14 days, if I'm not mistaken.

Professor

• 

3K Messages

11 years ago

@Dcookie wrote:
ATT 's exchange policy is 14 days, if I'm not mistaken.

Yes, 14 days is correct:  http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/returnpolicy.html#fbid=1f1mBCVc_bZ

Apparently, this was changed from 30 days last October:  http://www.androidcentral.com/att-cutting-device-return-window-14-days-starting-oct-7

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.