The Samsung Galaxy S24
imonandroid's profile

Mentor

• 

16 Messages

Thursday, April 25th, 2013 12:11 AM

4.1.2 premium suite finally available for GS3!! ... on sprint...

AT&T is clearly dragging their heels. This is my last carrier branded phone. AT&T, don't expect anymore money from me for your crappy "seal of approval" on my phone anymore. I'd be much more willing to give you money if you didn't limit your products.

Scholar

• 

130 Messages

11 years ago

It is pretty bad when they are not only a month behind updating it, but another carrier throws this into the mix and they don't even have the decency to answer customers. Let alone address their concerns and give a time frame. This will be my last carrier branded device for sure.

Guru

• 

309 Messages

11 years ago

The S4 comes with 4.2.2. Why not throw us a bone and release 4.1.2 with the Premium Suite? We'll still be two versions behind and not affect the sales of S4!!! I've decided a long time ago that I'm done with carrier-branded phones. If T-Mobile rolls out LTE and improves data coverage in NYC, I may be done with AT&T as well and, possibly, Android in general.

Scholar

• 

400 Messages

11 years ago

Well you may as well switch to T-Mobile.  AT&T is ALWAYS dragging last on software updates........

Guru

• 

309 Messages

11 years ago

@tailgunner9 wrote:

Well you may as well switch to T-Mobile.  AT&T is ALWAYS dragging last on software updates........

I switched to AT&T after being with T-Mobile for over 7 years. Their service drastically degraded in my area and they refused to do anything about it. Currently, AT&T's coverage leaves T-Mobile in the dust. However, T-Mobile is expected to roll out LTE in NYC sometime in June. We'll see what happens then.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Hopefully the next Nexus phone comes with LTE because it is ridiculous the snail pace I'm which carriers update phones. Even Sprint with its bad network is at least giving their GS3 folks premium suite, or at least the multi-screen feature. The upgrade to Jelly Bean was painful enough since Kies does not work and you have to trick the software doing an unnecessary hack! Hopefully an MVNO comes along that gives us decent LTE and allows unlocked devices straight from Google!

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Correction "in" instead of "I'm" in my first sentence
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.