2/2013 Got Pantech Flex AT&T update....

Tutor

2/2013 Got Pantech Flex AT&T update....

I just received a system message on my phone saying there is an ATT update availalbe for my Pantech Flex.  I did the update, 12 MB, it rebooted my phone and showed 'updating 107 of 107 applications" but after the update I see no difference.  Anyone know what this update was about? 

Message 1 of 3 (4,525 Views)
Highlighted
Employee
Solution
Accepted by ATTJulieCS (Community Support)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: 2/2013 Got Pantech Flex AT&T update....

Hi!

Here's a link that you can access to get more detailed information about your phones updates. Software Updates

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (4,431 Views)
Tutor

Re: 2/2013 Got Pantech Flex AT&T update....

thanks for the link.  this explained that there was an update but did not detail what was included in the update.  only that it 'enhances performance'.  since my original post i have discovered that it re- installed all of the ATT bloatware that came with the device which I had uninstalled and now the update prevents the user from being able to un install this bloatware.  terrible update.  

Message 3 of 3 (4,379 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.