Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Phone apps dont load anylonger - TouchWiz home stopped" repeating on my Samsung S7

Contributor

Phone apps dont load anylonger - TouchWiz home stopped" repeating on my Samsung S7

Hi there,

I have arrived yesterday in Brazil to spend time with my parents and once I turn my cell Samsung S7, I received error msg "TouchWiz home has stopped".

I tried several times to turn off/on the phone and the home screen still do not populate with apps. Instead "TouchWiz home has stopped." always comes up. Plus, the phone is extremely slow.

I also wiped the cache partition from the recovery menu - still nothing.

Would you be able to help me on this? This is my company cell and I also plan to access email while I am here so any help to resolve this is very much appreciated.

Happy Holidays,

Lou

Message 1 of 4
Administrator

Re: Phone apps dont load anylonger - TouchWiz home stopped" repeating on my Samsung S7

Hello @Samsung_S7,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'm sorry to read about the issues with your device. Please try the following steps: Go to Settings. Tap Home screen mode. Select Easy mode, and then click Apply.
If this doesn't solve it, go back to Settings. Tap Developer options. Touch Window Animation Scale, choose .5x. Do the same for Transition Animation Scale and Animator Duration Scale. If you are still encountering issues. Please send me a private message by clicking here (http://go.att.com/a745f04e) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Name:
Account name:
Address:
Account Details:
Contact Number:
Email:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Re: Phone apps dont load anylonger - TouchWiz home stopped" repeating on my Samsung S7

Hi Lisa,First of all, BIG THANKS TO YOU for fixing my issue. I am able now to navigate thru my apps now which is great news. Obviously the app icons are bigger than before and my app favorites are gone but most importantly my cell is functioning now.😀. Nice job and I appreciate your prompt response to get my issue resolved. I would like to provide feedback to your supervisor about your outstanding support. Would you mind to share his/her email id?Happy New Year. Regards, Lou
Message 3 of 4
Administrator

Re: Re: Phone apps dont load anylonger - TouchWiz home stopped" repeating on my Samsung S7

Hello @Samsung_S7,

Thank you for your kind words. Glad your concerns were resolved with your device. If you need any other help, please don't hesitate to reach out- I'll be more than happy to assist you. You will be receiving a short survey based on your interaction with me, please let me know how I am doing. Have a great day! -Lisa

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Traveling abroad? Everything AT&T Business customers need to know about International travel and plans is right here. Click Here for the details.

Additional Support