Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Business support for Razer Phone 2

Highlighted
Contributor

Business support for Razer Phone 2

The Razer Phone 2 is currently only available to consumers, yet the RED Hydrogen One is available to either consumer or business. While the Razer does bill itself as a gaming phone, it's an ideal fit for development shops. It's got the right specs with no bloatware or ridiculous Bixby buttons.

Will the Razer Phone 2 be added as an option for business customers?

Message 1 of 3
Administrator

Re: Business support for Razer Phone 2

Hello @userexec,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'll be more than happy to look into this for you and see if this phone will be available for business customer. Please send me a private message by clicking here (https://soc.att.com/2VybrRr) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Business Name:

Account Details:

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Business support for Razer Phone 2

For any others running into this, it looks like as of Jan 2019 this phone is not available to business customers. A request for it has gone to appropriate chains at AT&T and Razer.

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Want peace of mind? Add the Mobile Protection Pack for Business. Open enrollment ends 3/31/19. Contact us for the details.

Additional Support