Explore & discover

Helpful Links

All About Your AT&T Phone Account!
Helpful hints for AT&T Phone customers.

Need help with your AT&T Phone account? You’re in the right place!

Do you need to activate your Access ID or pay your bill? Would you like to customize your AT&T Phone with some Call Features? Want to protect yourself from unwanted calls? Well, look no further!

This page will offer you quick access to pages that will help you resolve some of the most common AT&T Phone issues.

And, if you have a traditional landline hone phone, don’t worry - we’ve still got you covered!

New! If you're looking to block spam or unwanted calls, the AT&T Community Team has put together this helpful list of all the Digital Home Phone, Traditional Home Phone and Mobile Services available to you!

Latest messages about your AT&T Phone service

How do I turn off a blocked caller ID from my phone calls going out?

When I place a call from my land line it shows blocked/unknown caller to whoever is getting my call. How do I change for it to sho...
by Really1984 on Nov 9, 2018 8:42 AM
1 1 Reply 104 Views

Where can I find Service Memeber discount

My wife saw an advertisement for discounts to active and inactive service personnel and I tried by landline to AT&T and now on int...
by ChesapeakeFarm on Nov 6, 2018 12:30 PM
2 2 Replies 157 Views

Getting old # back

My father (account holder) recently passed away. He had digital phone service & internet. I moved up to take care of my mom. I nee...
by GeneDee on Oct 25, 2018 8:47 AM
1 1 Reply 201 Views

blocked phone numbers

how do I list my blocked phone numbers  
by progmr on Oct 10, 2018 2:07 PM
5 5 Replies 218 Views

Callers get a FAX ring tone whenever they call my home phone. I don't have a FAX machine not do I a

Callers get a FAX tone when they call my cordless home phone. I do not have a FAX machine and I do not have a computer. How can I ...
by Ashlyn on Oct 9, 2018 10:49 AM
7 7 Replies 182 Views

ZTE sim problem

ZTE 835 Maven suddenly started saying insert sim. I've factory reset, hard reset, rebooted, clean sim card, etc. Card is only 6 we...
by MichaelJE on Oct 8, 2018 6:47 PM
1 1 Reply 71 Views

Old AT&T Phone removed.

I have an old AT&T Phone line in my New Jersey home connected to a pole which I need removed.Who do I contact?
by Lazyboy on Sep 21, 2018 1:54 PM
1 1 Reply 117 Views

Caller Id

How do I delete numbers from caller I'd list on TV 
by Woulfeee on Sep 16, 2018 12:31 AM
1 1 Reply 264 Views

No busy signal when line is busy

When I’m on the phone if someone calls me they don’t get a busy signal.. they just hear the phone ring and ring
by LjAcoustic on Aug 14, 2018 4:52 PM
1 1 Reply 148 Views

voicemail does not notify that I have messages

Voicemail does not notify that I have messages. This is a traditional landline home phone working in a copper cable.
by notification on Jul 29, 2018 9:02 PM
1 1 Reply 155 Views

Absolutely worst customer service!

Trying to get a landline for my 91 year old mother in a nursing home. The "appointment" has been promised and changed three times!...
by CADKINS on Jul 25, 2018 5:54 AM
5 5 Replies 158 Views
Not finding what you're looking for?
Try asking the community! Use the Ask a question button to get started.
You must choose a board to post.
Ask a question