Explore & discover

Helpful Links

All About Your AT&T Phone Account!
Helpful hints for AT&T Phone customers.

Need help with your AT&T Phone account? You’re in the right place!

Do you need to activate your Access ID or pay your bill? Would you like to customize your AT&T Phone with some Call Features? Want to protect yourself from unwanted calls? Well, look no further!

This page will offer you quick access to pages that will help you resolve some of the most common AT&T Phone issues.

And, if you have a traditional landline hone phone, don’t worry - we’ve still got you covered!

New! If you're looking to block spam or unwanted calls, the AT&T Community Team has put together this helpful list of all the Digital Home Phone, Traditional Home Phone and Mobile Services available to you!

Latest questions about your AT&T Phone service

Want a special number assigned for church use.

I want to have a Bellsouth landline number assigned to me for my church, wireless or fixed, personal account or business. The numb...
by garyranderson on Mar 13, 2019 9:43 AM
2 2 Replies 80 Views

Lg phonix 4

No internet No calls in or out no texting
by LgPhonix4 on Mar 7, 2019 12:25 PM
1 1 Reply 97 Views

No reschedule for repair

This is the second time within 6 months that I reported a loss of service (no dial tone). My land line repair was supposed to be d...
by Delta99 on Feb 18, 2019 10:02 AM
1 1 Reply 107 Views

Turning off automatic play of answering machine messages

I have a landline phone. If I'm away from my desk and a call comes in and starts a message, the phone base plays my voicemail gree...
by CentralAveUMC on Feb 6, 2019 7:30 AM
1 1 Reply 194 Views

cant acess messages on my landline

i have to put in my home phone number and a passcode to acess my messages.i cant get past my phone number and it tells methis numb...
by kathiepriest on Feb 1, 2019 7:51 PM
1 1 Reply 235 Views
Not finding what you're looking for?
Try asking the community! Use the Ask a question button to get started.
You must choose a board to post.
Ask a question