Explore & discover

Helpful Links

All About Your AT&T DIRECTV Account!
Helpful hints for DIRECTV customers.

All of your DIRECTV Account questions … answered!

Are you looking for an easy way to pay your bill or redeem your rewards online? Do you need to change your appointment or return some equipment? Well, you’re in the right place! We’ve created this page to offer you a quick way to resolve some of the most common DIRECTV Account issues.

You can also learn how to make a payment arrangement or schedule a payment for DIRECTV or schedule a payment extension for your DIRECTV service

NEW! If your DIRECTV account has recently moved into myAT&T, we've put together an overview to help you manage your DIRECTV account in myAT&T!

Latest questions about your AT&T DIRECTV account

Fee credit history $299.00

I was charged a credit history fee of $299.00 when this account was opened. I cancelled my account and asked for the $299.00 back ...
by Postie307 on Feb 25, 2019 11:03 AM
2 2 Replies 121 Views

A USA PHONE NUMBER TO CUSTOMER SERVICE??? NEED HELP!

HAVE TRIED FOR LITERALLY DAYS TO SPEAK TO A PERSON IN THE USA TO HELP WITH A BILLING ISSUE ON MY DIRECT TV ACCOUNT. CAN ANYONE HEL...
by MAMAITALIANO on Feb 22, 2019 3:08 PM
3 3 Replies 169 Views

Can't name new DirecTV equipment that just got activated

Just received new DirecTV box and activated it. The box is working great.However, just went online and attempted to name the new b...
by ricdtv on Jan 31, 2019 1:50 PM
0 0 Replies 129 Views

Why are shows all locked on discovery go app

I was able to view all shows on discovery go app but now they’re all mostly locked - why is this?
by Debblovesjerry on Jan 2, 2019 6:44 PM
1 1 Reply 310 Views

can i ask an individual question to someone?

Hello I just redid my package to the entertainment package but there is one channel that I want to get. is there a way that i can ...
by lucke47 on Dec 31, 2018 11:19 AM
7 7 Replies 314 Views
Not finding what you're looking for?
Try asking the community! Use the Ask a question button to get started.
You must choose a board to post.
Ask a question