Explore & discover

Helpful Links

All About Your AT&T Account
Help accessing and updating your account.

Do you need help with your AT&T Wireless Account?

Check this page often for the very latest help, questions, featured messages, videos & more about adding or removing people from your account, resetting your password, finding your bill summary and more!

If you still have a question, you can even ask the community with the Ask a question button!

Latest questions about your account ...

I canceled my account in February when I left the US, AT&T is stilling billing me. What can I do?

I moved to Spain and we canceled our AT&T accounts in February with credits on our accounts. We are getting bills for services nev...
by GBA1510 on May 17, 2019 7:01 AM
7 7 Replies 120 Views

Transfer phone number

This my last resort. I don’t like posting things online! I have been trying to solve this dilemma via phone and by going in the st...
by maemaemae on May 17, 2019 1:14 AM
1 1 Reply 97 Views

Reinstating my cancelled account

I've been travelling for the last couple months and hadn't paid my prepaid account. As a result it got cancelled and I can no long...
by ZimzamZulu on May 16, 2019 5:42 AM
1 1 Reply 75 Views

cancelling wireless contract (business) but buying the phones

we just signed the contract last Friday, i believe we have 3 days to cancel the contract without paying ETF. we got a BOGO iphone ...
by howareyou99 on May 12, 2019 2:23 AM
1 1 Reply 149 Views

Login authentication

I am unable to login into my wireless account to view my bill because I am currently stationed overseas and my normal plan is not ...
by Everydaynobody on May 8, 2019 10:06 PM
1 1 Reply 156 Views
Not finding what you're looking for?
Try asking the community! Use the Ask a question button to get started.
You must choose a board to post.
Ask a question