Explore & discover

Helpful Links

All About Your AT&T Account
Help accessing and updating your account.

Do you need help with your AT&T Wireless Account?

Check this page often for the very latest help, questions, featured messages, videos & more about adding or removing people from your account, resetting your password, finding your bill summary and more!

If you still have a question, you can even ask the community with the Ask a question button!

Latest questions about your account ...

got the prepaid simcard. I want to sign up online but dont know my billing zip cose

HiIm from overseas and got the prepaid simcard and activated.I only need this sim for first 1 month and dont wish to pay anymore.I...
by billy48 on Mar 14, 2019 12:06 AM
1 1 Reply 155 Views

Billing

We cancelled our service on March 8th; my billing cycle ends on the 4th. AT&T want to charge me for the whole month with no servic...
by raandmj352 on Mar 13, 2019 7:46 AM
14 14 Replies 249 Views

No way to contact AT&T by email

I have questions regarding my account. I do not wish to call AT&T, and I don't feel like "chatting" with someone. I want to send A...
by kds4444 on Mar 11, 2019 2:12 AM
12 12 Replies 327 Views

No payment slip attached to my bill

For two straight months there has not been a payment slip attached to my bill. When I tried to print the pdf version of my bill fr...
by mnelso on Mar 7, 2019 2:47 PM
1 1 Reply 166 Views

Voicemail

Hi, I wanted to know how to add voicemail back to my account. I had forgotten to set it up when I got my phone several months ago ...
by 4everaj__ on Mar 6, 2019 1:46 PM
1 1 Reply 128 Views
Not finding what you're looking for?
Try asking the community! Use the Ask a question button to get started.
You must choose a board to post.
Ask a question