Explore & discover

Helpful Links

All About AT&T WatchTV
Stream WatchTV with AT&T Unlimited &More or AT&T Unlimited &More Premium.

AT&T Just Reinvented Unlimited!

We’re rolling out our newest video offering called WatchTV, available on the nation’s best network for streaming video. You can stream through the WatchTV app or on select browsers at no extra cost with our 2 latest unlimited wireless plans: AT&T Unlimited &More and AT&T Unlimited &More Premium.

WatchTV features 30+ live channels, is compatible on virtually every current smartphone, tablet or web browser, and certain streaming devices. In addition to live programming, WatchTV has over 15,000 TV shows and movies on demand.

Follow these links for very latest information on how AT&T is helping you get More for Your Thing!

NEW!: The brand new TechBuzz by AT&T blog can walk you through this new way to stream entertainment with AT&T!

Latest questions about WatchTV

WatchTV on smart TV

How do i use watchTv on my lg smart tv, can this only be used in mobile phones. What is the point if att watchTv is not available ...
by Vicky656 on Mar 12, 2019 1:56 PM
3 3 Replies 620 Views

Will Watch TV come to roku?

I was all set to switch phone carriers and read early articles that said Watch TV was on roku then read on later articles it was n...
by Nelson1368 on Feb 26, 2019 4:24 PM
1 1 Reply 455 Views

Can’t connect to the app

Can’t sing in to WatchTV app getting error messages
by Gio1974 on Jan 11, 2019 9:49 AM
4 4 Replies 547 Views

Att watchtv Having trouble notice

Just switched to At&t. Unlimited plan is supposed to include the WatchTV plan as well. Downloaded the app. Tried to log in. Starts...
by Cricket2005 on Jan 5, 2019 1:18 PM
3 3 Replies 514 Views

Frustrated

I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled, called talked to several EXTREMELY RUDE representatives in person and on the phone who all seem ...
by Dreamchazer24 on Dec 19, 2018 5:38 AM
11 11 Replies 695 Views
Not finding what you're looking for?
Try asking the community! Use the Ask a question button to get started.
You must choose a board to post.
Ask a question