Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo.

The power of AT&T. The freedom of PREPAIDSM.

No annual contract • No credit checks • No activation fee online

Get the flexibility and convenience of AT&T PREPAID on America's Best Network1.

Stay connected with friends and family with the data you need to surf, play, and stream your favorite entertainment, plus unlimited talk and text. AT&T Prepaid offers pay as you go plans at a price you'll love – all with unlimited talk & text plus text to over 100 countries.

1 GWS awarded AT&T Best Network OneScore 2020. GWS conducts drive tests for AT&T and uses the data in its OneScore analysis.

The latest AT&T PREPAID support...

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest AT&T PREPAID solutions...

(9)

Accepted Solution

ATT Booster location

After the AT&T booster is set up can the ethernet cable be disconnected from my gateway? My gateway is too far away from a window to have the ethernet connected and the GPS attached to a window.

Questions

Accepted Solution

International Add On Not Working

I am currently in Vienna and bought the international add on yesterday for $35. I have no service still despite cycling the power on my phone multiple times.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Nighthawk M1, prepaid, using in Canada?

I have an ATT Nighthawk M1. When I travel and need data, I pay the $50 for the month, and I have 100GB of data.  Been working fine for a few years. THIS YEAR, I'm going into Alberta for a month or so, and will need data.  What do I need to do to make this work on ATT?  As far as I k

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlock phone

I bought a phone from somone and found out locked by AT&T I want to pay balance bill of this phone I dont have any account? I have IMEI number? ( Edited as per community guidelines) only please unlock my phone

Questions

Accepted Solution

Ported out from prepaid

I ported my number out and now I can't log in to cancel account and autopay

Questions

Join the latest AT&T PREPAID discussions...

(17)

Accepted Solution

ATT Booster location

After the AT&T booster is set up can the ethernet cable be disconnected from my gateway? My gateway is too far away from a window to have the ethernet connected and the GPS attached to a window.

Questions

Renewing

I paid for my Prepaid bill this month and it said it was suppose to renew today but it hasn't. Am I supposed to do something else? Or does it renew the day after is says it renews.

Questions

Accepted Solution

International Add On Not Working

I am currently in Vienna and bought the international add on yesterday for $35. I have no service still despite cycling the power on my phone multiple times.

Questions

Studying in Canada - Can I keep my plan?

Hi all, I will be moving to Canada to pursue 4 years of school. I anticipate I will come back into the US to visit a few times a year, but I will spend most of my time in Canada. I've read that carriers may restrict your usage outside of the US. If I start an unlimited plan with AT&T now, will I

Questions

Accepted Solution

Nighthawk M1, prepaid, using in Canada?

I have an ATT Nighthawk M1. When I travel and need data, I pay the $50 for the month, and I have 100GB of data.  Been working fine for a few years. THIS YEAR, I'm going into Alberta for a month or so, and will need data.  What do I need to do to make this work on ATT?  As far as I k

Questions

The latest AT&T PREPAID plans & devices...

Expand all

NEW PLAN

Unlimited talk, text, and data

Get the essentials for a great price with Mexico & Canada included.

$40/mo.
After $10/mo. AutoPay discount. Reg. $50/mo.
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.