Explore & discover

Helpful Links

All About AT&T PREPAID
No annual contract, no credit checks, and no activation fee!

AT&T PREPAIDSM gives you the freedom of wireless with no credit check, no annual contract, and no activation fees with online orders.

Get unlimited talk and text, plus the data you need all on the nation’s best network*.

Get the flexibility and convenience of AT&T PREPAID Wireless Plans and stay connected with friends and family with the data you need to surf, play, and stream your favorite entertainment, plus unlimited talk and text. Also, you can customize your prepaid phone plan with add-on features and international plan options.

With an AT&T PREPAID monthly plan, you get unlimited talk and text in the U.S., unlimited texts from the U.S. to over 100 countries, multi-line discounts and more. Enrolling in AutoPay will save you $5 to $10 on every line, every month1. And, you’ll get unlimited data for streaming, watching, and listening all you want starting with a $55 plan (after $10 Autopay discount.)2

We are your one-stop-shop for choosing your prepaid phone, selecting your prepaid plan, and managing your prepaid account, including setting up AutoPay, managing your data, changing your plan, adding lines, and anything else you may need to get the most out of your AT&T PREPAID.

* Based on GWS OneScore Sept. 2018. Excludes crowd source studies.
1 Autopay discount is $5 on monthly plans less than $50 and $10 on monthly plans $50 and greater. AT&T may also occasionally offer a promotional AutoPay Savings amount.
2 AT&T may slow data speeds when the network is congested. Video streaming ltd. to 1.5 Mbps (SD quality). Add’l speed, usage & other restr’s apply. See plan details at att.com/prepaid.

Latest questions about AT&T PREPAID

AT&T prepaid sim for mobile wifi router (hotspot)

Hi all, I'm heading to US during the next august for 15 days and I would like to buy an unlimited prepaid sim card to be use in my...
by guidus88 on Jul 19, 2019 10:07 AM
3 3 Replies 160 Views

failure message - trying to refill account balance

I have been trying to add funds to both of my prepaid accounts - both get all the way to the final screen but then have an error m...
by mongoman on Jul 15, 2019 3:52 PM
7 7 Replies 373 Views

Need puk code to unlock my phone zte812

I need a code to unlock my phone zte812  how can I get a code.
by ianhoughton660 on Jul 14, 2019 12:56 PM
1 1 Reply 105 Views

Failed to login to prepaid account, is my account cancelled?

HI, I was trying to login to my prepaid account online to check its status but I somehow failed. I am pretty sure I have the right...
by raindraconis on Jul 14, 2019 12:19 AM
2 2 Replies 238 Views

8gb bonus data

I am missing the 8 gb bonus data on both $50 lines that are set up on autopay. It has been more than 12 days. How can I get this a...
by Mmmeli on Jul 12, 2019 1:56 PM
1 1 Reply 368 Views
Not finding what you're looking for?
Try asking the community! Use the Ask a question button to get started.
You must choose a board to post.
Ask a question