Explore & discover

Helpful Links

All About AT&T PREPAID
No annual contract, no credit checks, and no activation fee!

AT&T PREPAIDSM gives you the freedom of wireless with no credit check, no annual contract, and no activation fees with online orders.

Get unlimited talk and text, plus the data you need all on the nation’s best network*.

Get the flexibility and convenience of AT&T PREPAID Wireless Plans and stay connected with friends and family with the data you need to surf, play, and stream your favorite entertainment, plus unlimited talk and text. Also, you can customize your prepaid phone plan with add-on features and international plan options.

With an AT&T PREPAID monthly plan, you get unlimited talk and text in the U.S., unlimited texts from the U.S. to over 100 countries, multi-line discounts and more. Enrolling in AutoPay will save you $5 to $10 on every line, every month1. And, you’ll get unlimited data for streaming, watching, and listening all you want starting with a $55 plan (after $10 Autopay discount.)2

We are your one-stop-shop for choosing your prepaid phone, selecting your prepaid plan, and managing your prepaid account, including setting up AutoPay, managing your data, changing your plan, adding lines, and anything else you may need to get the most out of your AT&T PREPAID.

* Based on GWS OneScore Sept. 2018. Excludes crowd source studies.
1 Autopay discount is $5 on monthly plans less than $50 and $10 on monthly plans $50 and greater. AT&T may also occasionally offer a promotional AutoPay Savings amount.
2 AT&T may slow data speeds when the network is congested. Video streaming ltd. to 1.5 Mbps (SD quality). Add’l speed, usage & other restr’s apply. See plan details at att.com/prepaid.

Latest questions about AT&T PREPAID

Need phone number from my phone that got stolen

I’m so confused as I already did this, anyways my phone was stolen & I got anew one and I just need help getting my old number ont...
by BrittPrtr on Aug 1, 2019 7:12 PM
1 1 Reply 97 Views

how to cancel my subscription

i’m no longer in the USA and i wanna make sure my account is cancelled. Is it enough to turn off the autopay or do i have to call ...
by theforeign on Jul 31, 2019 3:27 PM
1 1 Reply 67 Views

Texts are not arriving

I am able to send texts on my AT&T Prepaid account but friends say they're responding to the texts and the messages aren't arrivin...
by kaelinkelly on Jul 28, 2019 4:59 PM
2 2 Replies 107 Views

Shutting off prepaid phone

My ex uaed my credit card without me knowing renewed his at&t prepaid phone for $70 is therr anyway I can cancel the transaction o...
by Erikayates1988 on Jul 27, 2019 12:48 PM
2 2 Replies 108 Views

Debited twice instead of one

My account renew every 24th. This month, I ve been debited the 23rd for my 2 lines (normal).The 25th, I received a text message sa...
by 06Dodo06 on Jul 26, 2019 11:22 AM
4 4 Replies 124 Views
Not finding what you're looking for?
Try asking the community! Use the Ask a question button to get started.
You must choose a board to post.
Ask a question