Explore & discover

Helpful Links

All About AT&T PREPAID
The freedom of AT&T PREPAID with no annual contract, no credit check, and no activation fees.

AT&T PREPAIDSM gives you the freedom of wireless with no credit check, no annual contract, and no activation fee.

Get unlimited talk and text, plus the data you need all on the nation’s best network*.

Get the flexibility and convenience of AT&T PREPAID Wireless Plans and stay connected with friends and family with the data you need to surf, play, and stream your favorite entertainment, plus unlimited talk and text. Also, you can customize your prepaid phone plan with add-on features and international plan options.

With an AT&T PREPAID monthly plan, you get unlimited talk and text in the U.S., unlimited texts from the U.S. to over 100 countries, multi-line discounts and more. Enrolling in AutoPay will save you $5 to $10 on every line, every month1. And, you’ll get unlimited data for streaming, watching, and listening all you want starting with a $55 plan (after $10 Autopay discount.)2

We are your one-stop-shop for choosing your prepaid phone, selecting your prepaid plan, and managing your prepaid account, including setting up AutoPay, managing your data, changing your plan, adding lines, and anything else you may need to get the most out of your AT&T PREPAID.

NEW!: The brand new TechBuzz by AT&T blog can also help you find an AT&T PREPAID phone & plan that is just right for you!

* Based on GWS OneScore Sept. 2018. Excludes crowd source studies.
1 Autopay discount is $5 on monthly plans less than $50 and $10 on monthly plans $50 and greater.
2 AT&T may slow data speeds when the network is congested. Video streaming ltd. to 1.5 Mbps (SD quality). Add’l speed, usage & other restr’s apply. See plan details at att.com/prepaid.

Latest questions about AT&T PREPAID

Reporting stolen phone

How do I report a phone stolen that I previously used on my AT&T account?
by Cweetleaf76 on Feb 25, 2019 9:53 PM
0 0 Replies 148 Views

Change phone to prepaid

I need a code from att to unlock my sim it was monthly now I need it to be per paid
by Gruesomebunny on Feb 23, 2019 10:58 AM
1 1 Reply 173 Views

AT&T's Worst Prepaid Customer Service (and bad overall service)

I had to PAY my both prepaid numbers since I have a business trip in Brazil for 3 months.I PAID both numbers for about one year in...
by Robinson2 on Feb 13, 2019 7:16 AM
1 1 Reply 173 Views

Prepaid SIM for tourist.

Dear customer support team, We are going to visit USA for 90 days. We want unlimited (international) data and tethering (hotspot) ...
by Hansuitleiden on Feb 7, 2019 6:53 AM
2 2 Replies 237 Views

Unlock a prepaid iphone

Is there any way to unlock a prepaid iPhone that hasn’t been used for 6month, maybe paying a fee to at&t? the phone is now in Arge...
by CapochaHF on Jan 24, 2019 7:01 PM
2 2 Replies 335 Views
Not finding what you're looking for?
Try asking the community! Use the Ask a question button to get started.
You must choose a board to post.
Ask a question