Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo.

The power of AT&T. The freedom of PREPAIDSM.

No annual contract • No credit checks • No activation fee online

Get the flexibility and convenience of AT&T PREPAID on America's Best Network1.

Stay connected with friends and family with the data you need to surf, play, and stream your favorite entertainment, plus unlimited talk and text. AT&T Prepaid offers pay as you go plans at a price you'll love – all with unlimited talk & text plus text to over 100 countries.

1 GWS awarded AT&T Best Network OneScore 2020. GWS conducts drive tests for AT&T and uses the data in its OneScore analysis.

The latest AT&T PREPAID support...

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest AT&T PREPAID solutions...

(4)

Accepted Solution

Denied.GOPHONE_COMMITMENT_6_MONTHS

good I have 1 computers with this error when you unlock you can help me send me this email please [email scrubbed]

Questions

Accepted Solution

Prepaid device unlock

I submitted a request to unlock my phone with my phone number and IMEI It got denied saying that I need at least 6 months of service  but I have been paying my prepaid monthly plan since 2022  i don’t know what to do

Questions

Accepted Solution

How to bypass At&t QR code to activate e-Sim

I ordered my phone but now I'm unable to activate an e-Sim because I don't have a QR code I'm in Cameroon so how can I do to bypass At&T QR code to activate an e-Sim

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

PUK AT&T

Getting PUK

Questions

Join the latest AT&T PREPAID discussions...

(21)
Caller ID on Prepaid Services

Does anyone know how to change the outgoing caller ID on prepaid? When I call someone with ActiveArmor my caller ID says “WIRELESS CALLER” instead of my name.

Questions

Your rudeness

I was a prepaid customer of yours for years, but ordered new phones from Verizon yesterday. Tired of your rudeness. I had autopay for years and every month you would send messages saying " your plan will renew in 10 day's and you will save money, if you have money in your account. HOW RUDE!!!! I com

Questions

Unlocking Moto G Power 2022

I need help unlocking my phone. The app does not work the website tells me to use the app and Motorola tells me to talk to at&t. My phone is prepaid and is well over a year old and has had service the entire time isn't on an installment plan or stolen. It was a Christmas gift from my sister and stil

Questions

Does "Text Message" pre-paid account ADD ON include in/out-going texts AND in/out-going texts w/pics

Text messages cost me $0.20 for each in AND out going text. $0.25 for in/out going text w/data, AKA a text with an attached picture. Does the 200 Text Message/month pre-paid account ADD ON include ALL in/out going texts w/ or wo/ pics? THANKS.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Denied.GOPHONE_COMMITMENT_6_MONTHS

good I have 1 computers with this error when you unlock you can help me send me this email please [email scrubbed]

Questions

The latest AT&T PREPAID plans & devices...

Expand all

NEW PLAN

Unlimited talk, text, and data

Get the essentials for a great price with Mexico & Canada included.

$40/mo.
After $10/mo. AutoPay discount. Reg. $50/mo.
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.