Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Unlock a LG Phoenix3-M150 (prepaid account)

Highlighted
Contributor

Unlock a LG Phoenix3-M150 (prepaid account)

Hello, 

I bought a ATT prepaid phone (LG Phoenix3-M150) when I was travelling in USA.

The young woman who send me the phone tell me that I can use it after, when I come back in French Polynesia, but now I'm home and it don't works.

how can I get the unlock code for my phone, please help !

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Sage

Re: Unlock a LG Phoenix3-M150 (prepaid account)

If you didn’t use it on ATT prepaid for 6 months, they won’t unlock it.  

https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/#/

Never buy phones from US carriers.  They are all locked for up to 12 months of paid service.  

Best Buy sells some unlocked androids.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

I'm shocked ! It's really theft !

the seller better should have been honest with me instrad of lying to me for the sole purpose of make a sale.

Do you think AT&T will help me to solve the problem ?!

Message 3 of 5
Contributor

And excuse-me...

a big thanks for your answer even it's not the one I was expecting 😉

Message 4 of 5
ACE - Sage

@Charlotte29

Probably not.  The prepaid lock is absolute.  These phones sell for a fraction of their retail cost.   This phone sold for maybe $40, $50 ?   Retail $150 +/-    

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Help with PREPAID phones & plans. View AT&T PREPAID Help!
Additional Support