Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Sdheavyd's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Saturday, March 9th, 2019 5:54 AM

Unable to log in to att prepaid - system error

For the past two days I have been attempting to log in to att.com/my  and I keep getting a system error that reads, "We seem to be experiencing system issues. Please try again later."

Is this just me or is everyone experiencing this same error.

Thank you,

Dennis

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Well it had solution for this issue and that's false. AT&T absolutely is the worst service anyone could have. I've delt with this issue for months and nothing has been done. Good luck to everyone I'm switching to Verizon i pray AT&T losses everything they have that's what they deserve there's the solution

Tutor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Cant log in to the URL for prepaid from either the ATT.com site or paygonline.com. As you can see from the screen shot I was on the URL you suggested and I'm still getting a system error message.  I tried on my desktop and my through my ATT phone app.   I did manage to receive a temp 4 digit password, and changed my password again. But still not able to log in.  Been trying for 3 days to pay my bill. Had to do it by phone.  I need to delete a payment method because you charged my credit card which I had told you not to use instead of my bank account debit card. Need to change this and cant.  Funny a communication company cant keep a website working correctly.  From the amount of complaints on the website about this you need to  fix your system. 
V
ATT.jpg 

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

That do not work still same crap. I really dont understand att n not fixing this problem 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

My account now doing that same. I was able to log in 2 months ago now I cant 

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

I don't know about you but it's been over a year and I still get the same thing. I've been requesting for it to be fix and nothing. It's really starting to stress me out.

• 

21 Messages

9 months ago

I had been having this since around 2019 or 2020 had been constantly changing password on the prepaid and my email account I was sitting here and remembered to reset my password again for the last 3 or months I had just called 611 to refill because I got tired changing my password And calling customer service and getting no real solutions because I would always have set my email and prepaid just to get back in to one or the other then it dawned on me linked my prepaid account to the my att account so every to I changed one or the other I would lose access because att has set to where you have to use the same password for everything connected to your my att account test the theory a moment ago and sure enough I log into my prepaid account with the same password for my att account my email account so if you are still having the problem that's probably why hope this late post helps someone 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.