Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Sdheavyd's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Saturday, March 9th, 2019 5:54 AM

Unable to log in to att prepaid - system error

For the past two days I have been attempting to log in to att.com/my  and I keep getting a system error that reads, "We seem to be experiencing system issues. Please try again later."

Is this just me or is everyone experiencing this same error.

Thank you,

Dennis

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

Wrong url for prepaid. To log into prepaid, use this: https://www.paygonline.com/websc/loginPage.html

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

That is definitely ATT’s prepaid page. I have no idea why that warning pops up. Probably because it does not have “att.com” in the url. If you don’t trust that link, type “att.com/myprepaid” into your browser and see where it takes you.

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

When I clicked the link you inserted, I got a warning that it sends users to a site not associated with ATT. Why is it a link to another provider?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Okay, so I used to link provided. Att.com/myprepaid. I then typed in my number and four digit pin I normally use to access my go.phone account. I was then prompted to change my password to something with six characters or more and a capital letter and so forth. I did that and now I am good to go. I once again have full access to my account.

This was my first question to this site and I am appreciative of your response. Thank you.

Dennis

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

I was then prompted to change my password to something with six characters or more and a capital letter and so forth.

That’s news. There have been many complaints about prepaid only having a 4 digit pin. I guess ATT finally listened. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

This url doesnt point to AT&T website , why should I trust it ?

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

5 years ago

@bouviervj wrote:

This url doesnt point to AT&T website , why should I trust it ?

Read the thread.

And it’s the only way you can access your prepaid account like every other prepaid customer.  

091F2D3C-2636-4CA9-AF20-EB0AF585B992.jpeg

1 Attachment

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

5 years ago

This link work..... Need to change password !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got access to the AT&T prepaid now !!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I'm having the same trouble as well. I shouldn't have to Google around to find this out. A message of some kind would have been a better way to handle it than to just have people get "try later". Not very professional, AT&T. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

When I try it doesn't work. I get ..

Error!

The system cannot sign you in at this time. Call 611 for help.

This has been going on for weeks. No opportunity to change my password.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.