Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
SMalpica's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, April 3rd, 2019 11:50 PM

Third party AT&T prepaid card extension

Hi!

I purchased an AT&T prepaid card from Spain to a third party company called Holafly. The plan I paid included a service of 90 days. I'm going to be in the US for a few more days and asked them for an extension, but they told me they can't do that. Is there a way to extend it from the AT&T webpage when my subscription with the spanish company ends? I would like to keep my US phone number at least until I leave the country. 

Thanks for your help!

S. 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

I’m guessing your prepaid card simply had sufficient balance to pay for the unlimited plan 3 times. If so, you just need to add enough to pay for another 30 day plan. When you log into your prepaid account, you should be able to see what plan you have. ATT has two unlimited data plans, $65 and $85. I’m betting you have the $65 plan.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

To extend your plan, log into your prepaid account and refill it. You will extend based on these refill rules: a $10-$24 refill will extend 30 days, a $25-$99 dollar will extend 90 days. You must have a pay per use plan because there is no 90 plan but a $25-$99 prepaid card is good for 90 days or until used to pay for service. You can log into your prepaid account here: https://www.paygonline.com/websc/loginPage.html

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Hi! Thanks for the information 😃 

I have an unlimited data and calls plan for 90 days, I prepaid for everything before coming to the US. I'm not sure how the Spanish company handles that with AT&T but I will try your solution when my plan expires at the end of june. Thanks again! 

S.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

That's it! I checked it and have the 65$ plan. Thanks again! 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.