Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Prepaid Extension

Contributor

Prepaid Extension

Can I get a 2 week payment extension on my att prepaid account?

Message 1 of 5
Highlighted
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎03-16-2018 8:06 AM

Re: Prepaid Extension

Sorry, prepaid does not work that way. There are no extensions. You prepay for service and when that service expires, your service stops until you pay for more. There is no penalty to pay late. You can wait 2 weeks to pay, you just won't have service until you purchase more service. If you do not have enough to pay for a 30 day plan, you could switch to the $0.25/minute plan and put the minimum $10 on your account. At least you will have service. When you have enough for your 30 day plan, then switch back.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

Okay thank u
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

That's stupid.

Message 4 of 5
ACE - Sage

@5425Ls   It’s prepaid, that’s how all prepaid works.  You have no bill, no penalty/late fees, no credit check and cheaper plan because you pay, then service works.  If you don’t like it, pass a credit check, pay 50% more for less data, and pay late fee each time you can’t pay before your BILL is due.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support