Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Jhedva's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, March 24th, 2019 11:03 PM

Multi-line prepaid plan

I currently have a multi-line prepaid plan, with three (3) lines on it, and payments for all lines are being charged to my credit card. Is there a way to have one of the users on the plan, be billed separately, but still connected to my plan?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

No. The only way for them to be billed is to remove them from the multiline plan.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you for the feedback.

Another question... if they are removed, Will our plan stay the same or will it change?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

@Jhedva wrote:

Thank you for the feedback.

Another question... if they are removed, Will our plan stay the same or will it change?

No one's plan will change unless they change it. Removing a line won't change anything other than how much you pay each month.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Me and my wife both have prepaid plans. Iv had mine almost 2 months and she has had hers almost a whole month. When I started mine I played around with my account. Checking out everything. See on a actual at&t account you can compare most anything and not get charged nor loose anything on your plan. Well I was checking g out the multi line account and when I thought I was just comparing and checking it out it switched me over and Iost a whole week of service i was told I'd never get  back. Well i put more mo ry on my account and started it back. Now it want let me do anything with multi line. I cant add lines nor can I accept my wifes I invitation to join hers. Would really could use the discount this month. Any help would be really appreciated thank you

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

@Drcj64 What plan did you change to? In order to accept an invitation to join a multiline plan, you must have an eligible plan. If you changed your plan after the invite was sent, she may need to generate another invitation.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.