Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: International call and texting

Contributor

International call and texting

Hello,

I just bought one of the adds-ons (Latin America long distance), but it's not working. Wonder if I have to do anything else to active this. I'm in Brazil and when I try to call the phone gives me the message "mobile network not available" Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎12-21-2018 9:51 AM

The add on you bought is for calls from the US to international numbers, not for calls from other countries. Prepaid does not roam internationally except Canada and Mexico.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by Community Manager (Community Manager)
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM
‎12-24-2018 12:47 PM

Information:   https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/international/att-prepaid.html

You are ROAMING.

Long distance is what you bought

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support