Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
raindraconis's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, July 14th, 2019 7:19 AM

Failed to login to prepaid account, is my account cancelled?

HI,

I was trying to login to my prepaid account online to check its status but I somehow failed. I am pretty sure I have the right pin.

Also, I enrolled in autopay since February and it worked perfectly fine. Since I have been out of the states on travel since early June, I was hoping that my autopay would keep my account, yet I checked my bank account associated with my autopay, and it seems like the autopay failed for June. 

Assuming that this is the case, I know that I the autopay should've renewed my plan on 06/09, and there is a 60-day grace period, I think my account should not be canceled until 08/08?

I am not sure what is going on with my account and hope that someone could help me with it. Thank you so much.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Also, I know that login would fail outside of US, but I am using VPN and my IP points to a US location.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

A VPN is a possible workaround but not guaranteed. Yes, you have 60 days to renew if your autopay failed, so yes, you should have until 8/8 to renew.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.