Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
docrog's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, December 25th, 2018 1:41 AM

Expiration of daily plan balance?

Do I have to maintain regular usage of my daily Plan?   If I have a cash balance in my daily plan account will it ever terminate for lack of usage over several months?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

No, you do not need to have any usage. As long as you have a positive account balance your account stays open. However, your account balance has an expiration date. If you don’t use it by that expiration date, your balance expires. In other words, you lose the cash balance. You need to either use it by then or add more to your balance. Every time you add money to your balance, you extend the expiration date to match what was added. A $10-$24 refill expires in 30 days, a $25-$99 refill expires in 90 days and a $100 or higher refill expires in a year. Your account will automatically close if your account balance is $0 for more than 60 days.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

My account had expired for 3 days due to illness. It was a substantial amount.[ Close to $500]. asked them to restore my balance and they would'nt even consider. be an customer for 14 years. They should take that into consideration. Not pleased !

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

How can I recovery an expired balance of only 3 days due to illness?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.