Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Expiration of daily plan balance?

Contributor

Expiration of daily plan balance?

Do I have to maintain regular usage of my daily Plan?   If I have a cash balance in my daily plan account will it ever terminate for lack of usage over several months?

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by docrog
‎12-24-2018 6:22 PM

Re: Expiration of daily plan balance?

No, you do not need to have any usage. As long as you have a positive account balance your account stays open. However, your account balance has an expiration date. If you don’t use it by that expiration date, your balance expires. In other words, you lose the cash balance. You need to either use it by then or add more to your balance. Every time you add money to your balance, you extend the expiration date to match what was added. A $10-$24 refill expires in 30 days, a $25-$99 refill expires in 90 days and a $100 or higher refill expires in a year. Your account will automatically close if your account balance is $0 for more than 60 days.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support