Explore & discover

Helpful Links

EXPIRATION OF SIM FORMER GOPHONE

EXPIRATION OF SIM FORMER GOPHONE

HELLO I'VE AN OLD SIM - FORMER GOPHONE - AND, AS I'M FROM ABROAD, ON PAST JANUARY 2018 I PUT 100 $ TO EXTEND FOR ONE YEAR THE NUMBER (UNTIL 19 JANUARY 2019) AS REQUESTED BY GOPHONE RULES. AT A CERTAIN POINT GOPHONE BECAME AT&T PREPAID AND MY SIM ACTUALLY REMAINED WITH THE EXPIRATION TERM OF JAN 19th 2019.

NOW I'M IN THE US AND ON PAST DEC 13th I CHANGED MY PLAN TO GET INTERNET ON MY PHONE AND ON NEXT JAN 10th I'VE TO DO A REFILL. THE QUESTION IS: ON PAST TIMES TO KEEP THE NUMBER I HAD TO MAKE A REFILL OF 50$ FOR THREE MONTHS OR 100$ FOR 1 YEAR (AS I DID) BUT NOW ? ONCE I'LL REFILL THE AMOUNT NEEDED TO COVER THE DATA PLAN HOW LONG IS GOING TO LAST MY SIM ?

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Professor (ACE - Professor)
Accepted by adidaskid808
‎01-05-2019 9:30 AM

Re: EXPIRATION OF SIM FORMER GOPHONE

That is because you changed your plan to a 30 day plan. As long as you have a 30 day plan, you need to renew that plan every 30 days. The refill rules are still the same. A $50 refill is still good for 90 days, a $100 refill a year or until used. If you refill $100 now but don’t change your plan, that $100 is still good for a year but it will get used to renew your plan every 30 days as long as your account balance has enough to renew the plan. You need to change back to a pay per use plan if you don’t want to have to renew every 30 days.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3

Re: EXPIRATION OF SIM FORMER GOPHONE

THANKS A LOT SANDBLASTER !

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support