Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Lacast17's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, January 16th, 2018 11:08 PM

Didn't receive autopay discount

I have four lines on my prepaid plan. Each line has the $45 plan and I am signed up for autopay. I was charged $150 and should have been $130 with the multiple and autopay discount.  It looks like I did not receive the $5/line for autopay.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

Autopay must be a debit card or direct debit from a bank account to get the discount. No discount for credit cards. If you are using a debit card, sometimes they are incorrectly classified as a credit card. Regardless, you need to contact customer support directly. This forum is not customer support.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Talking customer care didn't help me, that guy was not even ready to listen what Iam saying while I was talking he started playing some audio. What a customer representative !!!

I was already having auto pay enabled for lower plan and in last two days of plan renewal date I upgraded to new plan which is of higher amount. Here the thing is as I switched from one plan to other plan I didn't not get auto pay discount.

I was charged full for the switch.? Is this correct?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.