Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
xuezoushi's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, September 3rd, 2018 3:36 PM

Cannot login my prepaid account

Last year, I have used prepaid service. and I have come back to China now. So I want to cancel my prepaid account. 

But now I cannot log in my account, and the system says that the account has been disconnected and let me contact Customer Service.

Because I'm not in USA now, I don't know how to do that. Can someone tell me how to send message  to AT&T so that I can log in to so

that I can cancel my account? 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

It is not possible to login to your prepaid account from outside the US. All you need to do to cancel your prepaid account is stop paying. If you have autopay, your options are to call or get your bank/credit card to block any further charges. If you used a credit card, cancelling the card and getting a new one issued will work. If you choose to call, the following info is from customer:

Customers in these situations need to call one of two numbers:

Outside of the U.S. - 1-314-925-6925 - The agent can call them back at their number so they don't rack up big toll charges.

Inside the U.S. -  1-800-901-9878

English and Spanish spoken.  It's possible - depending on the agent they reach - they may be transferred within the company.

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

6 years ago

You maybe not able to access your AT&T prepaid account in Mainland China.
Call AT&T will be the best way.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Can I have AT &T email, I want to cancel it by the email, I think this way is better

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

ATT does not do customer support via email. There is no email address for customer support. Your options were already provided above.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.