Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
ElliotP's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, November 13th, 2018 7:27 PM

Cancelling Prepaid Data only plan

Afternoon,

I was just in miami for the weekend and purchased a prepaid data only sim. I am now back in panama and I am not sure how to cancel my service. I have been following the customer support pathways and I haven't been able to find a way to do it without calling. I am back in panama now. Is there an email I can use to cancel my service so it does not automatically rebill?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

ATT does not do customer support via email. There is no customer support email address and no chat support for prepaid. To cancel prepaid service, all you need to do is stop paying. If you have autopay enabled, the only way to cancel autopay is to call or get your bank/credit card to block the charge. You can call that international support number and ask them to call you back so that you don’t run up charges.

Teacher

• 

28 Messages

5 years ago

So have you tried calling the international customer care for prepaid?

This is the number, for international customer care +1.408.962.1025.

AT&T Online access would not work in Panama so it should be done through Customer care.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks for the quick response.

I haven't as its an international number and I don't want to incur more charges. Is there an email or a chat function?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Any help would be greatly appreciated. The guy said I didn't have a phone number with the phone, I have the little card that comes when you purchase a sim, but I'm not sure how to use that to log in.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you for the response. I will.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.