Explore & discover

Helpful Links

At&t prepaid account expired

Highlighted
Contributor

At&t prepaid account expired

I have a prepaid phone that I take when I go camping so if a break it it won't really matter anyway it's been about a year since I last made a payment when I tried logging in it said this account has expired contact customer service and when I tried contacting at&t it just came up with help pages that didn't help me at all. Should I get a new sim card or try activating it again? 

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by 23kapustin
‎07-11-2019 9:04 PM

Re: At&t prepaid account expired

Your account would close if the balance was $0 for 60 days.  Yes, you have to start fresh.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

So, does that mean a new phone or new sim card?

Message 3 of 5
ACE - Sage

Why would you need a new phone?  🤨.  Your service expired, not the phone. 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
Contributor

Okay, thank you so much I'm kinda on a time crunch.

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support