Get the myAT&T app
mgrube12's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, February 18th, 2013 11:03 PM

smart limits login

I have paid for the Smart Limits for a couple years now, and it has to be one of the most difficult things to FIND on the web known to man.  I FINALLY had it down pat on finding the easiest way to access it (through actually logging into to view my wireless number and getting to it that way) versus trying to login on a separate website.  Well today I went to add a blocked number and when I select smart limits under my wireless login, it takes me to the general page that tells me about the program.  I already know about it, I have paid for it for 2 years.  I checked and sure enough it is still on my account, but I now have no idea how to get to it.  HELP!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

11 years ago

I'm sorry you're having trouble logging into Smart Limits. 

1. Log in to myAT&T
  2. From the myAT&T tab at the top of the page, hover over Wireless and then select Smart Limits. The AT&T Smart Limits for Wireless page will display. Note: If you're not enrolled in Smart Limits, you must first follow the instructions above to Add or remove Smart Limits online, before you can manage your Smart Limits.

Here's an article with more information: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB92823#fbid=Z6SDS7kpLnk

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Glad I'm not the only one!! I don't know why it's not put as an option in the myAT&T app! It's really frustrating.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

I had to call ATT and they fixed it on their end.  They explained it was some type of broken link or something!

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

11 years ago

I'm glad you were able to login. 

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

NO!  I had to call ATT to get it fixed.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

have been paying for smart limits, may have worked correctly for the first week, nothing since. Do not get notifications like I am supposed to for calls and texts made from the other phone. ATT gets worse all the time. Paying all this money for a phone bill , lose signal all the time and features wont work!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.