Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 27, 2013
8:08:33 AM
View profile
smart limits blocking

does blocking all out going calls w/ smart limits block all outgoing text too?  With the expection of the allowed numbers?

does blocking all out going calls w/ smart limits block all outgoing text too?  With the expection of the allowed numbers?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 27, 2013 3:02:26 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Yes, blocking numbers from being called means they cannot be texted either. 

Here is an article with some additional info: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB92823#fbid=3Ojg6uFNnSc

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

smart limits blocking

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 27, 2013 3:02:26 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Here is an article with some additional info: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB92823#fbid=3Ojg6uFNnSc

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

--------------

Re: smart limits blocking

2 of 3 (7,872 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 19, 2013 3:50:49 PM
(0)
Contributor

This is a scam.  I am very dissapointed with this service as well as the customer service or NOT SERVICE I should say.  Every representative I spoke with, even the manager on duty, did not know what they were talking about..and to top it off..took me over an hour to even set up this service.  Of course in the end, it didn't even block the numbers I listed. WOW GOOD JOB AT&T. Also, your customer service is very poor. Why don't you try and educate your employees on what they are trying to sell. This is a joke.

This is a scam.  I am very dissapointed with this service as well as the customer service or NOT SERVICE I should say.  Every representative I spoke with, even the manager on duty, did not know what they were talking about..and to top it off..took me over an hour to even set up this service.  Of course in the end, it didn't even block the numbers I listed. WOW GOOD JOB AT&T. Also, your customer service is very poor. Why don't you try and educate your employees on what they are trying to sell. This is a joke.

Re: smart limits blocking

3 of 3 (5,535 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments