For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
PHILKOLA's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, August 29th, 2016 5:33 PM

mr

My wife went into an att store for help with her phone. The store is located on sunrise hwy massapequa park ny 11762. She told the rep that when she dials the phone she cannot hear the person on the other end. The rep told her that her phone is "no good" and she has to buy another phone. There are new ones for $600 dollars. She looked at the rep and left. Your rep did not even look at the phone or try and fix it. When she came home I told her to turn off the phone and then turn it on. That worked. What kind of customer service people does ATT have? NOT HONEST AND NOT PROFESSIONAL. JUST DISHONEST SALES PEOPLE. ATT IS A DISGRACE. I AM PHILIP K[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]FOR MOST OF MY YEARS ATT HAS BEEN DISHONEST WITH ME, SOMEHOW MY WIFE LIKES ATT BUT WE WILL SOON LEAVE.

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

You should remove your personal information. This forum is for customer to customer. You just did the equivalent of shouting out your phone number and name in the middle of Walmart

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Thanks, How do i delete the post?

Professor

• 

1.1K Messages

8 years ago

@PHILKOLA, you can't delete it, but I submitted it to a moderator earlier to have the personal info removed and it's already been removed.

Justin

If this solved your problem, please consider accepting this as the solution so that it can help others in the future. Please remember that this is a customer forum and all of the answers we provide are through our own research, experience, or personal knowledge.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

8 years ago

@PHILKOLA The sales reps are not repair people.

Although they certainly could have been more helpful or (at the least) pointed out somewhere to go to repair it!

What kind of phone is it?

This is the AT&T community forum (not AT&T support).

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.