missed calls on my usage history?

Contributor

missed calls on my usage history?

I had some calls show up as incoming 1 minute calls on my online usage history, but they were calls i hadn't answered. Why would they show up on my usage history?
Message 1 of 3 (5,300 Views)
Highlighted
Former Community Manager
Solution
Accepted by jamileh (Former Community Manager)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: missed calls on my usage history?

Dialed calls that exceed 30 seconds are billed and rounded to the closest minute, even if it is not picked up by voicemail. So, if a dialed call goes unanswered for 39 seconds, it will be billed at one minute.

If a dialed call lasts less than 30 seconds, it will not be billed, unless it goes to voicemail.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (5,270 Views)
Contributor

Re: missed calls on my usage history?

No way to find a missed called number u deleted ????
Message 3 of 3 (396 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.