For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
crkuczek's profile

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

Tuesday, April 22nd, 2014 11:29 PM

iPhone 5s at discounted price?

Hello.  My family and I have AT&T Wireless and our contact expired quite a while ago.  I am interested in getting the iPhone 5s.  Could I get the iPhone 5s at a discounted price if the account holder signs another two year contract?

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

10 years ago

@crkuczek wrote:

Hello.  My family and I have AT&T Wireless and our contact expired quite a while ago.  I am interested in getting the iPhone 5s.  Could I get the iPhone 5s at a discounted price if the account holder signs another two year contract?

You can get one starting at the subsidize price of 199.00 for the 16GB 5S with a 2 year commitment or through the next plan when you pay full retail for a set number of months with no commitment and you can upgrade every 12 months by trading in the phone it good shape and working order.

Be aware that if the account holder plans on switching to the 10GB or higher mobile share plan the discounted price for the device of 25.00 does not apply if you take the 2 year subsidized phone, the cost will be 40.00 for the device

Mentor

• 

57 Messages

10 years ago

Att  has  a  program  called  next  program..  Make  payments  per  mouth..  You  can  go  online  get  a  new  phone  ship  to  you..  $ 0.00   down  and  make  payments 

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

10 years ago

I have heard of the AT&T Next program.  I will look into it.  Thanks. 🙂

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.