Get the myAT&T app
Gary L's profile
ACE - Expert

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

Tuesday, May 17th, 2016 11:53 PM

Wi-Fi Calling Ends: 7/1/16??

I was just logged into my account and I see where it shows that I have WiFi calling enabled BUT it has an expiration date of 7/1/16 listed underneath it.

I'm 99% sure it didn't say that a few days ago.

Anyone else see this? or know why?

• Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

8 years ago

Now that is weird.  Which phone ?  6s?

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

8 years ago

Yeah  iPhone 6s.  None of the other lines ever turned it on, so I can't check those.

Is it on in your account?

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

8 years ago

When I called they said it was due to an impeding change with some new phones I'd ordered.

I took care of that change for the plan today and the message went away!

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

8 years ago

Weird.   

I have an iPhone 6 Plus, but it's not active on my account.  

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

8 years ago

I bet the replacement phone they were sending me didn't support WiFi calling! 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.