Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Why is my LTE data so slow?

Tutor

Why is my LTE data so slow?

It started at the end of April. All my phones (4 phones) began getting terrible speeds. All were showing LTE, all had good signal, but could never get about 3MB up/down. It would start out at 12-5MB then drop to 3 and hold there. This looks like throttling to me. Especially since ALL the phones on my plan are suffering from it. I called in, verified we were not throttled, even did some resets... no change. Replaced the SIM card in one, again no change. I have been through the phone system twice. I have been through your Facebook reps more times than I can count. I was told there was nothing wrong so they couldn't fix anything. This is not acceptable, not for what I pay a month. I can barely browse the web forget downloading apps or streaming. Now I am into the 2nd month of this crap and no one has taken my complaint seriously! ENOUGH! I need to speak with someone higher up than just customer service.

Message 1 of 33
Tutor

Re: Incredibly slow LTE on all phones on my plan

My S7 Edge the other day got no data, I mean couldn't even load a web page though I'm on a densely populated corporate complex in metro Atlanta (not the sticks). I routinely show 4-5 bars on the phone when this is going on.  I did a factory reset (PIT*) and that got it to the point that I could get *some* data but now it's capped at 2-3Mb/sec, while still showing 4bars 4GLTE.  Pitiful.  Can't wait to ditch AT&T for T-Mo.

Message 31 of 33
Tutor

This is not a solution. This is att hiding behind a computer and lawyers as usual. Att has become the biggest joke of all carriers . Can't wait to switch to anything but att

Message 32 of 33

I’m headed over to Xfinity Mobile. Enough is enough with AT&T. Unfortunate, have been a loyal consumer for over a decade. Customer appreciate is nonexistent. 

Message 33 of 33
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support