For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
mepargeo's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, June 15th, 2018 7:26 PM

Why is it, that NONE of the employees have clue about the discounts and plans?! WORST CS!

I have talked to several departments - managers and none of them have the proper training/knowledge. Most of management that you speak to are extremely rude and not helpful at all. The discounts are a bait and switch and the cs transfer you so you will get so annoyed you just give up. I've been customer for 15 yrs and I just can't deal with it anymore!

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

Yeah, it is sad that some of us customers know ATT's plans and policies better than customer support. So, what's your question? I bet we can answer it.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

That’s funny because i filed a complaint and have talked to several cs since writing the post and it’s now been a month and a half and they still have yet to be able to resolve the issue.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

6 years ago

@Mepargeo33 wrote:

That’s funny because i filed a complaint and have talked to several cs since writing the post and it’s now been a month and a half and they still have yet to be able to resolve the issue.

And you still haven't posted the issue here...

But I see you have a new user ID.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

6 years ago

@Mepargeo33

Well its it’s been a month and a half and the plans are new again.  ATT.com has plans and prices.

@sandblaster Offered to answer all your questions.  You might have taken him up on it.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

It’s not a new plan/offer, rude much? It’s a discount offered by my employer. It took 3 mos to have it to actually added to my acct and now that it is, I’m not getting my full discount. When reviewing additional plans it showed i would get the full discount and haven’t. I have mirrored my acct with several reps in different depts and none of them know why this issue is occurring, although seeing the full discount should be applied. My case is continuously being reviewed and has now been sent to IT to have it corrected. Month and half later my ticket is still open and yet to be resolved.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

6 years ago

@Mepargeo33 wrote:

It’s a discount offered by my employer. It took 3 mos to have it to actually added to my acct and now that it is, I’m not getting my full discount. When reviewing additional plans it showed i would get the full discount and haven’t.

What PLAN?

MOST (almost all) employer discounts don't work with newer (2017 on) unlimited plans.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.