Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jan 19, 2011
6:42:40 PM
View profile
Wham Bam Too Much Spam

I'm getting a lot of spam texts and I'm tired of them.  Does Smart Controls let me block specific senders?  It's the New York numbers over and over.

I'm getting a lot of spam texts and I'm tired of them.  Does Smart Controls let me block specific senders?  It's the New York numbers over and over.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 17, 2011 10:04:50 AM
(0)
Employee

Here is some information from AT&T to help you control spam MMS & SMS messages. We have compiled some tips so that you can try to stop the spamming.

If you continue to receive spam after following these tips, we do offer a service called Smart Limits for Wireless that allows you to block specific number and much more for a small monthly fee.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Wham Bam Too Much Spam

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 17, 2011 10:04:50 AM
(0)
Employee

Here is some information from AT&T to help you control spam MMS & SMS messages. We have compiled some tips so that you can try to stop the spamming.

If you continue to receive spam after following these tips, we do offer a service called Smart Limits for Wireless that allows you to block specific number and much more for a small monthly fee.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Wham Bam Too Much Spam

2 of 2 (2,416 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments