Voice Mail

Contributor

Voice Mail

Is there a way to access voicemails on the at&t servers on a computer? I would like the audio file...

Message 1 of 5 (8,670 Views)
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author snowfreak500
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Voice Mail

snowfreak500 wrote:

Is there a way to access voicemails on the at&t servers on a computer? I would like the audio file...

No. You can either use a different VM provider (that will cause you to use airtime for all calls transferred to VM) or record the VM yourself while listening to it.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (8,656 Views)
Contributor

Thanks for the help
Message 3 of 5 (8,641 Views)
ACE - Expert

You're welcome!
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5 (8,638 Views)
Tutor

It seems to me to be incredably stupid of AT&T not to allow us this. We are all paying for a ridiculously restrictive service and it would seem at the rates we are forced to pay that we should be able to do simple things like this however we desire to. 

Well nobody ever credited AT&T with a whole lot of sense or generosity when it comes to their customers! (Oh you mean the ones that keep them in business!)

Message 5 of 5 (281 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.