Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 18, 2011
8:06:17 AM
View profile
Voice Mail

Is there a way to access voicemails on the at&t servers on a computer? I would like the audio file...

Is there a way to access voicemails on the at&t servers on a computer? I would like the audio file...

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 18, 2011 2:27:56 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

snowfreak500 wrote:

No. You can either use a different VM provider (that will cause you to use airtime for all calls transferred to VM) or record the VM yourself while listening to it.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Voice Mail

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 18, 2011 2:27:56 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

snowfreak500 wrote:

No. You can either use a different VM provider (that will cause you to use airtime for all calls transferred to VM) or record the VM yourself while listening to it.

snowfreak500 wrote:

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Voice Mail

2 of 5 (8,589 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 19, 2011 6:33:00 PM
(0)
Contributor
Thanks for the help
Thanks for the help

3 of 5 (8,574 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 19, 2011 8:35:10 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
You're welcome!
You're welcome!

4 of 5 (8,571 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2016 11:07:40 AM
(0)
Tutor

It seems to me to be incredably stupid of AT&T not to allow us this. We are all paying for a ridiculously restrictive service and it would seem at the rates we are forced to pay that we should be able to do simple things like this however we desire to. 

Well nobody ever credited AT&T with a whole lot of sense or generosity when it comes to their customers! (Oh you mean the ones that keep them in business!)

It seems to me to be incredably stupid of AT&T not to allow us this. We are all paying for a ridiculously restrictive service and it would seem at the rates we are forced to pay that we should be able to do simple things like this however we desire to. 

Well nobody ever credited AT&T with a whole lot of sense or generosity when it comes to their customers! (Oh you mean the ones that keep them in business!)

5 of 5 (214 Views)