Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Visual Voice Mail Setup Issue

Contributor

Visual Voice Mail Setup Issue

Hello,

I'm trying to set up my visual voicemail on my S6.  At initial set up, it's asking 'If you have a mailbox on the system, press #.'  Thinking I did, I pressed '#' and then it asks for the mailbox # given by your system manager?

I try my telephone number, doesn't work.  

Now, I'm thinking I don't have a mailbox on the system, but there's no option for if you don't.

Recommendations?

Thanks,

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Sage

Re: Visual Voice Mail Setup Issue

Your mailbox phone number can be found in :

dialer app, menu button,  settings, call,  under additional settings, call forwarding ....

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

Hello,

Thank you for the recommendation. Unfortunately, this number still didn’t work out…. I also don’t have that exact functionality, that I can find. Is that for the S6? Maybe best option is to contact AT&T?

Message 3 of 5
Administrator
Solution
Accepted by Administrator (Administrator)
Accepted by davidbk
‎11-19-2015 9:01 AM

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 5
Contributor

I had to do chat option and the rep must have had to reset it. I was given this number to call: *** and follow prompts.

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support