Helpful Links

Veteran discount

Highlighted
Contributor

Veteran discount

Does any know AT&T's calculation for veteran discount and auto-pay?  Not sure if they only honor one discount or both?

Maybe new customer.AC

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Scholar

Re: Veteran discount

@Kentuckyapple I am receiving the autopay and 15% veterans discount with my unlimited plus account. Also getting the $25.00 video discount for Directv and free HBO. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Veteran discount

As for the calculation.  The 15% is off the plan charge, not the line access charges.   The $10 auto pay and paperless with use of checking or debit (no credit cards) is off the data plan charge before the 15% military discount.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are customers too, NOT employees. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support